I am pleased to officially (and finally!) announce the appointment of Aaron Ruehl as Interim Director of Worship Ministries for The Church @ Clayton Crossings.
Aaron comes to the position with a wealth of experience in music performance and production, plus he’s been a faithful partner at the church for many years.
His personality and giftedness is a perfect fit for mission and vision of The Church @ Clayton Crossings – God’s doing big things around here, and Aaron will make sure our worship and tech teams are prepared for the future.
Aaron will provide leadership to the worship, production, and creative teams and oversee the production of worship experiences. Here’s a more detailed snapshot of his responsibilities as the Interim Band and Tech Coordinator:
- Recruit, train, and lead vocalists, instrumentalists, and technicians in their respective functions.
- Build a scalable system to develop the necessary teams to lead worship at The Church @ Clayton Crossings in a manner that is consistent with our purpose, vision, and values.
- Plan the worship services of The Church @ Clayton Crossings in consultation with the lead pastor and do so with prayer, conceptual forethought, theological accuracy, and excellence.
- Ensure all musical and technical aspects of the service are not a distraction, but advance the day’s theme. Oversee song selection, media preparation and presentation, sound and lighting enhancements, and coordination of all instrumentalists, vocalists, and technicians.
- Provide biblical leadership for worship and production teams.
You can send Aaron a note of welcome and encouragement to his new email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.