New to C@CC
No matter who you are or where you’ve been,
you’re welcome here.
Whether you’ve been attending church for years or this is your first time, you’ll find a place to call home at The Church @ Clayton Crossings. You’ll find a friendly and casual environment when you show up, but we want you to have a better idea of what to expect when you arrive. Keep reading to learn more and make plans to join us at 9:00 or 10:30 this Sunday!
This Sunday morning you can expect:
- The service to last about an hour and ten minutes.
- High-energy and inspiring music–we’ll have the words to each song on large screens so you can sing along if you’d like.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Friendly greeters who will help answer any question you may have.
- Your kids to experience the best hour of their week!
- An interpreter for the deaf during our 10:30 service.
Your family will love:
- A place just for kids. Every Sunday, newborns through 5th graders learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific Bible lessons taught by caring and trusted adult leaders. When you show up on Sunday morning, someone will walk you to the KidMin Welcome Desk to register your child for the day. After you’ve gone through the short registration process, you’ll stop by one of our check-in stations on Sunday morning – you’ll receive an identification sticker that you (and only you!) will use to pick up your child after the service.
- A teenager’s favorite place to hang out. Teenagers from middle and high schools across Johnston County come together for an evening of friendship, high-energy fun, and a message that makes a real difference. Your student will love Glitch on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00. Teenagers meet in smaller groups for Bible study on Sundays at 9:00 or 10:30am.
Plus, you will find:
- A place to belong. There’s joy and encouragement in sharing life with others who are on a journey similar to our own. We were built for relationships with one another as well as with Jesus, and those relationships are best developed in a small group setting. Visit claytoncrossings.com/groups to find the perfect group for you!
- A chance to make a difference. Most of us want to make a difference in the world. God has gifted every Christian with a particular set of skills to do just that! When you volunteer your time and talents, you’ll discover the key to unlocking a life of influence and change. To take the next step of serving, visit our volunteer registration page at claytoncrossings.com/serve.
- Tools to help you grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a follower of Jesus. As an individual, family, or part of a Community Group, you’ll find lots of helpful options in our Media Resource library to keep learning. You’ll find more than 5,000 Bible studies, shows for kids, and leadership training videos that are available on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or television. Email Holly Kaiser for access and get started on your growth journey!
Trying out a new church is a big decision. Whatever your experience with church in the past, it’s a good idea to get involved now. This is the place where you’ll find support and help as you grow in your faith, plus you’ll find people you can befriend and help along the way. God bless you in your search, and we’re confident He will lead you to the right church to help you experience the abundant life Jesus promised His followers. Selfishly, we hope He leads you to The Church at Clayton Crossings, but we’ll leave the decision-making between you and God!
We have customized children’s environments for kids six weeks old through fifth grade and we invite your family to take a personal tour of Crossings Kids on your first visit. It’s been our experience that your children will not only enjoy Crossings Kids, but will beg to come back!
Crossings Students helps teenagers in grades 6 through 12 find and follow Jesus. There are two ways to get connected: Glitch (our large group that addresses real issues students face every day) meets from 6:30-8:00pm every Wednesday night. Community Groups meet Sunday mornings at either 9:00 or 10:30. In community groups, students dive into what they learned on Wednesday night in a small group setting.
We believe Jesus is the head of the Church in all things, and we believe He has established the leadership here at The Church @ Clayton Crossings. Our pastors and ministry staff lead our church in areas of teaching, shepherding, ministry programs, and strategic planning. We are thankful for how God is using them here at The Church @ Clayton Crossings and how He’s using them to impact His kingdom. We hope you’ll take time to meet each one of them.
We’re on a mission to help people find and follow Jesus. To understand how and why we’re accomplishing our God-given mission, take look at what we believe. Our source for every value and practice, plus the content of our teaching, is found in God’s Word, the Bible.
Everybody hates having questions, so let us give you some answers. Check out out FAQ page and get some answers!